Home » Cap’n Crunch Has a Real Name
Forgotten history, bizarre tales & facts that seem too strange to be true! Host Michael Kent asks listeners to tell him something strange, bizarre or surprising that they've recently learned and he gets to the bottom of it! Every episode ends by playing a gameshow-style quiz game with a celebrity guest. Part of the WCBE Podcast Experience.
BONUS CONTENT on Patreon!
Listen to TONS of bonus content including:
• Unedited videos of guest interviews and quizzes
• BONUS Episodes
• Giveaways and swag
• Special Shoutouts
• Producer Credits
Sign up to access all of it today!
What have you recently learned?
Check out these sponsors!
As a listener of my podcast, you automatically get a special discount off on anything over at SCOTTeVEST’s website! They have awesome jackets lined with secret pockets and features for carrying your tech on the go. Click HERE to get the discount!
FATCO sells organic & responsibly-made tallow-based skincare products. For centuries, humans used tallow in skin moisturizers and healing balms, but unfortunately, the topical application of these fats seemed to stop around the same time that animal fats stopped being considered part of a healthy diet. Get 15% off by using my promo code: INTERNET or click HERE.
- The Battle of Los Angeles: Real Bullets & Imaginary Targets
- A Fire Burning Underground: Centralia, PA
- LePique and Grandpré: The Hot Air Balloon Duel
- New Years Eve: The TRUE History of the NYE Ball Drop (REBROADCAST of Episode 18)
- The German Christmas Pickle: Tradition or Marketing? (REBROADCAST of Episode 17)